1. Mineral wool board and glass wool board: mineral wool and glass wool are mainly used as thermal insulation materials. It is non combustible, high temperature resistant and light in weight. Most of the boards have evolved into inorganic bonding materials as the base material and mineral wool and glass wool as reinforcement materials.
2. Cement board: the board has high strength and wide sources. In the past, it was used as fireproof ceiling and partition wall, but its fire resistance was poor. Cement concrete component has good heat insulation and sound insulation performance, and can be used as partition wall and roof panel.
3. Perlite board, floating bead board, vermiculite board: it has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, good toughness, fire prevention and heat insulation, and convenient construction, which can be widely used in non load bearing parts of high-rise frame buildings such as rooms, households, toilets, kitchens, communication pipes, etc.
4. Fireproof gypsum board: the main component of the board is nonflammable and contains crystal water. It has good fire resistance performance and can be used as partition wall, ceiling and roof panel. It is light in weight, can reduce the building load, and easy to process, can be sawn and planed, convenient construction, good decoration, but its bending resistance is poor.
5. Calcium silicate fiberboard: it has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, good heat insulation and durability, excellent processing performance and construction performance. It is mainly used for making ceiling, partition wall and fire protection material for steel column and steel beam.
6. Magnesium oxychloride fireproof board: it belongs to magnesium oxychloride cement products, which is composed of magnesium cementitious material as the main body, glass fiber cloth as reinforcement material and light thermal insulation material as filling material. It can meet the requirements of non flammability and is a new type of environmental protection board.