1. Various forms. Various resins, curing agents and modifier systems can almost meet the requirements of various applications, ranging from very low viscosity to high melting point solids.
2. Easy curing. With different curing agents, the epoxy resin system can be cured in the temperature range of 0 ~ 180 ℃.
3、 粘附力强。环氧树脂分子链中固有的极性羟基和醚键的存 在，使其对各种物质具有很高的粘附力。环氧树脂固化时的收缩性低，产生的内应力小，这也有助于提高粘附强度。
3. Strong adhesion. The existence of polar hydroxyl groups and ether bonds inherent in the molecular chain of epoxy resin  makes it have high adhesion to various substances. Epoxy resin has low shrinkage and low internal stress during curing, which also helps to improve the adhesion strength.
4. Low contractility. The reaction between the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out through direct addition reaction or ring opening polymerization of epoxy group in the resin molecule, and no water or other volatile by-products are released. Compared with unsaturated polyester resin and phenolic resin, they show very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing.
5. Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
是一种性能优异的无机非金属材料，种类繁多，优点是绝缘性好、耐热性强、抗腐蚀性好，机械强度高，但缺点是性脆，耐磨性较差。它是以玻璃球或废旧玻璃为原料经高温熔制、拉丝、络纱、织布等工艺制造成的，其单丝的直径为几个微米到二十几米个微米，相当于一根头发丝的 1/20-1/5 ，每束纤维原丝都由数百根甚至上千根单丝组成。玻璃纤维通常用作复合材料中的增强材料，电绝缘材料和绝热保温材料，电路基板等国民经济各个领域。
It is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance. It has a wide variety. Its advantages are good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength, but its disadvantages are brittle and poor wear resistance. It is made of glass balls or waste glass through high-temperature melting, drawing, winding, weaving and other processes. The diameter of its monofilament is several microns to more than 20 meters, which is equivalent to 1 / 20-1 / 5 of a hair filament. Each bundle of fiber precursor is composed of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is usually used as reinforcing material in composites, electrical insulation material and thermal insulation material, circuit substrate and other fields of national economy.
Today, Xiaobian presents you the relevant knowledge about glass fiber resin board. If you have any questions and questions about this article, please call us or leave a message at the bottom of the website: https://www.zhumeiyike.com