Kangbeite is transliterated from "compact laminate" in English. Kangbeite plate is made of decorative colored paper impregnated with melamine resin, multi-layer black or brown kraft paper impregnated with phenolic resin, and then pressed by steel plate under high temperature (150 ℃) and high pressure (1430psi). The thickness can be made from 1.6mm to 25mm.
Blistering sometimes occurs during the use of anti magnification plate. How to find the cause of blistering and how to solve it. First of all, if the kraft paper bottom plate is found after the blister is broken, it indicates that the purchased anti magnification plate has a problem and the quality is not good. If the base material appears after bubbling and breaking, it indicates that the construction is immature, which is caused by improper construction.
Construction reasons for blistering of anti magnification plate:
1. Insufficient and uneven pressure during construction
2. The glue is not dry locally, and it fits together;
a. The drying time is not enough and uneven
b. Heavy moisture and false dryness
c. The board is wet and cannot be adhered firmly;
d. Too much glue can not be applied locally;
3. Local glue shortage.
Methods to avoid blistering of anti doubling plate;
1. Apply pressure evenly to make the fireproof board fit.
2. Appropriately extend the drying time
3. Ventilate and dry, irradiate or change the place with a sun lamp;
4. The sticky material can be used after drying or drying;
5. Evenly scrape the glue once.